How to Use Microsoft Word Online for Free? It is a known one that document creation in word is probably done in Microsoft Word which is a tool of Microsoft Office. But, you may sometime come across issues pertaining to Microsoft word generally as unable to open the document, error in saving word file, etc. So at this time you might want your document to be edited anyhow.
To do that there is an option to create document without Microsoft Office installed i.e. using Microsoft word online for free. Do note that in the hardest time i.e. at the toughest moment where your Microsoft word stopped working and your document is essentially needed, the “Microsoft Word Online” is surely a solution for making your document edited finally within no time.
For performing this online, Microsoft itself offers this option by its Microsoft web apps to the users. Follow the steps below to use Microsoft word online for free and finalize your document created and edited.
Steps to Use Microsoft Word Online for Free:
- Get registered in Windows Live. After you complete the registration process, use the ID which is even accessible to both Hotmail and Windows live messenger.
- Start a sign up for document creation. Soon after you signup, you shall be seen with an option “create a new document online”. After clicking this option, choose “Word”.
- When your page will open, allot a name for the identification. The document resembles as the original word document.
- Edit your required content and send it to the recipient or save to the PC as per your wish.
- After you are finished with the editing part, click the “Save” button.
- To share your edited content online, go through the option “Share”. When you press that icon, the word document is shared and will be sent in this Microsoft word online program.