How To View and Clear Browsing History On Chrome for Smartphones: The Chrome for mobile release has been well-acknowledged by iOS and Android user similar, although for Android, Chrome from Google is merely accessible on Smartphone with Android 4.0 and up, similar to the novel Samsung Galaxy Nexus or Samsung Galaxy S3.
As with nearly all mobile and desktop browsers, Chrome permits you to remove your browsing history from inside its settings. You are able to view your browsing history; however it is not an aspect you can right of entry from the menu. Here is the process how to view and clear your browsing history in Chrome for mobile.
More From Geeks9: Top 10 Best Google Chrome Extensions for Bloggers.
View browsing history on Chrome for Smartphone:
To view browsing history in Chrome, type, “chrome: history” in the omnibox (address bar). This as well runs for the desktop version of Chrome. The browsing history will come into view with the nearly all new history at the top. Tapping on the drop-down icon, at the right of every item, will provide you the alternative to take away it from history, or view more history for that particular site.
More From Geeks9: How to set a Password to Google Chrome Browser?
You can remove multiple items from the history by tapping on the left of the item, and then tapping on Remove chosen items. If you would quite clear the whole thing, you are able to do consequently by clicking on the Clear all browsing data alternative.
More From Geeks9: Top 10 Best Google Chrome Themes.
Clear browsing history on Chrome for Smartphone:
- If you merely desire to remove browsing history, follow these steps:
- Chrome for Android customers, go to Menu > Settings > Advanced > Privacy.
- Then tap on Clear browsing data. You will be offered with a record of data types to clear. Ensure the boxes adjacent to every item you desire to clear and then tap the Clear button.
- Chrome for iOS customers, go to Menu > Settings, then tap on Clear browsing data.
- Select the data types you desire to clear and then tap clear. Enjoy.
More From Geeks9: How to Tray Google Chrome OS On Your PC?